The photo was taken on the sidewalk in front of the lot where construction would begin for the first unit of the Whittier art Center [Gallery].
Left to Right: William Henry Harrison, architect, H.E. Harris, Fred Pease, donor, Mabel George Haig, WAA president, Raymond Hunnicutt, contractor.
December 6, 1938
Photo courtesy of Whittier Public Library Historical Photograph Collection
Categories: 1934 - 1939, Whittier Art Gallery