1946 - 1949, Disney Magic

Circle of Confusion

 The Circle of Confusion Camera Club was named at the Whittier Art Gallery on July 8, 1940. For many years before 1940, the group  was very active and known as Whittier’s Camera Club. The Circle of Confusion held their Annual Salon of Photography (a competitive exhibit), at the Whittier Art Gallery for over 20 years. The photographs (prints) were displayed at the gallery, and the color slide entries (originally called transparencies), were shown at the Jonathan Bailey Schoolhouse where there was space to accommodate a large audience.